Friday, November 14, 2008

My Heart will go on . . .





I was counting on going to the Celine Dion concert with some friends Thursday night, but apparently that plan went down like the Titanic. She was sick, so the whole thing canceled. I can't complain too much. Emily and I went to the American Idol concert in September. David, the Mormon, or David, the Tulsan? They were both amazing. In October, Emily and I saw the So You Think You Can Dance concert which was better than American Idol. I have to say that the Donny and Marie Concert that I went to with Suzanne and Janelle was the most entertaining. My only regret was that we didn't go when we were 13.

4 comments:

m_perfect said...

Just how old were you when you went?!

OKTownsends said...

I think Suzanne, Janelle, me, Donny and Marie are all about the same age in those pictures, 49ish, give or take a year or two.

JTuffy said...

I'm sure Donny would still think you are just cute! Don't forget i want that picture blown up for Christmas! : )

OKTownsends said...

It's on order Jon, did you say for over the couch? Should be that little added touch to make the new house the showpiece you've been dreaming about.