Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Lights On


Travis Meyer, from channel 6 news, reported the weather with Emily's 6th grade girl's choir singing in the background. Don't pay any attention to what he said because this happened the day of the Jenks Lights On ceremony which took place the week before Thanksgiving. The sky is bright blue today, no snow (or ice) but a little too cold to stand outside in your bare feet. At least that's what Jenny said while running back inside to warm up. (Emily is top row, five people in from the right when it starts.)

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I got your Christmas card today! Why didn't you include a picture of your feet? I'm sure they turned very festive colors.

m_perfect said...

Me too! thanks for the card! I will send yours your way as soon as I find a holiday that I can get in sync with! Merry post Christmas!