Tuesday, January 11, 2011

That's Incredible


that a place like Incredible Pizza has a room remarkably similar to a nursing home dining room. The decor, the smell, the show playing on the television (I Love Lucy) , the oxygen. Okay, I couldn't actually see the oxygen but there was evidence it was there.

We had a big group so they seated us here to eat. If you know our family eating can be accomplished faster than you can count how many slices everyone else ate.

We left that nursing home for the girls to play bumper cars.



Once when I was responsible for the baby stroller I was asked if they were twins?

I acknowledged they were cousins but I think they had definitely experienced some bonding moments.

The kid bowling alley was intense.



As Bryce lets loose with the ball he strikes a pose in anticipation.

Colton could barely hold himself back waiting for the results.


I needed a camera with a faster shutter speed to get photos of the motor speedway.

Bryce loved Alayna's driving skills but it was Geoff that got the first place ribbon for this round.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: