Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Family ties


I met a girl about a month ago. She moved into our ward with her family. We sat together and talked. She told me where she was from and some things about growing up. I found out Saturday who her dad is. If you go to my church you would know of him. I told her last Sunday I have already forgiven her for leaving out that little detail. Whew,she must have been so relieved! I can understand wanting to be accepted for who you are and remaining private about all your little details.

I feel kind of guilty though. I didn't disclose my own dad's identity either.


William Turner. That's his name.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Well that explains a lot. Man, he looks goof for his age:)

Elizabeth said...

I meant good.

Geoff and Alayna said...

Lol! I busted out laughing! :-)

Kara said...

Hmmmmm..... I am thinking this must be a general authority's daughter... who could it be??