Friday, December 23, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like

Christmas!

In a ten day span Emily had her Winter Dance Recital,


The Nutcracker twice (she performed Friday and Saturday and told the directors she wasn't available on Sunday),

and her school choir concert. So why does it look like this outside?

And will I ever get use to the grass being mowed in December?
I did make these red flannel p.j.s. for my sister, Michele, though. When we were kids, Santa filled ours with gum and lifesavers in the sleeves, feet and pockets. The original Lifesaver Book. Michele wanted them for her kids but I think she just wanted to feel like a kid again!


1 comment:

Tim & Annie said...

Thank you for making the Santa pants! I love them! I am so excited to continue that tradition with my little family!