Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Cruise to Alaska, The End

Our last night on the ship we stopped in Victoria, Canada. 


We chose to stay on the ship since we can practically see Victoria from our house.


And besides we had lobster.


In the morning we waited to disembark, enjoying our last minutes of our trip to Alaska.


Bryce's bed that pulled down from the ceiling.


Emily and Bryce waiting for Grandpa to pick us up.  We had such a good time together with 


Mickey and Minnie.

 
Camryn and the rest of Bryce's family were waiting in the parking lot to be reunited with their 

 

little Mouseketeer.


This is our third Disney Cruise and all three times we have commented for weeks after how much we miss being on the ship.  It is so much fun. 

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. I have been on 2 Alaska cruises...but never with Disney. I can see I'll have to start saving up my nickles and dimes so that I can take my grandkids.