Saturday, April 25, 2015

We're going home

A couple of weeks ago on a Sunday I was picking up Emily from a friend's house.  (She had gone there after church to eat lunch because after 2 1/2 years she must be tired of the MTC food.)  The farewell party to be held the next Saturday was mentioned.  Emily asked who the party was for.  I reminded her it was for us while assessing her sanity and it was confirmed that Emily is in a serious denial.  We have less than 70 days before we move back to the USA.  It will be great to not have to deal with the hard things about living in Peru and awesome to live in the USA again, but we will MISS these people.
I have this whole pyramid in my Seminary class and it will be a sad day without them in the house.


Except for the two on each end everyone else sitting in the chairs, plus their children are leaving:(

It helps to have the people at home forward me pictures like these below although I never know if they mean look what you are missing or get yourself back here!



No comments: