Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Do you want crushed ice with that?

We are on our fourth ice storm in two years. I'll never forget Geoff careening down this hill during the first storm. He hiked to the top before settling on the sled. His life flashed before my eyes and then he narrowly survived his utter destruction down at the street. This hill in the backyard is convenient for sledding. Emily would have been in this picture today. She went out to join the neighbor kids. She put on her boots, her coat, her hat but forgot she isn't into freezing to death. She only lasted outside for maybe five or ten minutes.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Emily Townsend said...

Excuse me, but I was actually out there for an hour and and a half! It wasn't that cold.

OKTownsends said...

What nice manners you have. I have a question for you, does it count as an hour and a half when you go outside for 10 minutes 8 times?