Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Thanks, Dave.


Even I have to admit I have been to a lot of concerts over the past year. Last night I saw Celine Dion and I just have to say, she can sing. I sat with Lindsey, Lisa and Jill which made it even better. Lisa, Jill and I were in the YW presidency for 4 or 5 years together. I am not sure how long, I lost count. The time always flew by when we were in the same room. Jill is Lindsey's mom. (She forgave me when I brought Lindsey home from our youth conference to Nauvoo with a broken arm among other injuries.) It was probably five years ago that we all use to talk about how we were going to save our money and go see Celine Dion together in Las Vegas. That never happened. Lindsey saved her money but then she spent it on something else. Ridiculous, I know. Lindsey's Dad bought all the tickets for us to go last night. I think he deserves his own plate of chocolate chip cookies.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: