Thursday, February 5, 2009

Giddy-up Pardner!

I traveled to west Texas last weekend to see this cute little cowboy and his sister.

Font size
I delivered the quilt I made mostly out of shirts for little Colton. That's the only way I could find blue plaids. It took me so long that he probably will still have it to take to college. When I was home bound from the ice storm, sewing kept me from sledding.

I had never been to Jen and Jon's and there were many times I just thought I was lost. One time in particular I was pretty confident I actually was lost. The next thing I knew I came across an entire landscape of camels. I thought to myself, am I supposed to see camels on this little adventure? Apparently so since I did arrive at my intended destination. Welcome to Texas!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Pam said...

That is cool! I've been to M/O once and I don't remember seeing camels! In fact we didn't see much of anything. ;)
The quilt is adorable. I didn't know you are so talented! I have some, but that's not one of them.

m_perfect said...

How far south in west Texas? Wow, Camels would have been cool to see!
The kids are adorable! And so is the quilt...shirts, huh. You always were resourceful. Remember the four poster doll bed you made in grade school? I do, and it was awesome.