Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dressed up.

I made a dress for Emily! It had been a long time. (Well, except for the dress I made a couple of months ago that she hasn't worn yet with the little incident of making a hole in the back while I was ironing the darn thing.) I am not sure what took me so long except why are patterns sizes so off from store-bought sizes? I started to make a skirt for Jenny last year. I used the size she always wears. When she tried it on I realized if she skipped lunch every day for a year she could wiggle into it. She also could have worn it to an anorexia intervention. It is so frustrating to sew sometimes.
And the dress for Emily was too big but at least she looked cute wearing it.



Even with her runway pose.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kara said...

Such a cute girl! And nice skills, Lori!