Monday, September 20, 2010

Dance like no one is watching

and you end up with a big pile of old shoes in your bedroom. I hate to think what this would look like if it included all her ballet, tap and jazz shoes past their prime. She won't discuss parting with these and I am thinking it's all down hill to being a hoarder.
Emily auditioned for The Nutcracker AND a toe tapping part in her middle school's production of The Wizard of Oz last week. She was super excited to be cast as Spanish in the Nutcracker and part of the Lullaby League (pointe shoe dancer) for Oz. We were in the car and she was dancing away like she usually does and I thought to myself, do other people's children dance in the car like mine do? Probably not.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Yay Emily! I'm so excited for you. I love the Spanish dancers. Kirsten is going to be a mouse, exciting huh?

m_perfect said...

How lucky to be a dancer! I dance too, sometimes even when i am driving... ;)