Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Won't you be my neighbor?

I called my neighbor from the airport yesterday but I am thinking I should call more often. It won't come as much of a surprise that we are moving to WA next year. My family knows. My friends know. My neighbors know. We have talked with our neighbors about where we will live. Last night, after returning from a week in WA and a few days in UT, I listened to the messages on my answering machine. My neighbor had called while I was in WA to say that they had just returned from WA. It was their first trip and she wanted to now know exactly where we would live. Because they want to be our neighbors. Again. If only I had told her I would be their last week. I could have shown her.

That would have been so odd to just run into my OK neighbors here.


And to my WA neighbors: don't worry, we won't bring everyone.


2 comments:

Pam said...

I didn't know! Good for you! Sad for us. :-(
But... you never know... we have some friends from Katy, TX who were transferred to Perth, Australia last year. She just found out their new neighbors are their old neighbors from Katy! LOL

Elizabeth said...

No way! You're gonna fashion a lean-to out of drift wood just so you can smell the salty air? And how come all those male celebs are croud pleasin' instead of attending conference? Isn't there some demerits for that or something?