Thursday, May 23, 2013

One Grand Easter

Colton-Kirsten-Max


When Justin and Jenny were tiny tots I rarely entered a store to buy clothes for them, as in rarely I mean never.  We did not have spare change so we just never went to the store.  I know you are thinking my kids must have then been bare.  Fortunately for all of mankind my mom gave them clothes, Lonny's aunt gave them hand me downs and I could sew.  I had sewn most of my own clothes since learning to sew at age 10.  I think that is why it is still such a marvel to simply acquire clothes you like.  I feel blessed my grandkids mom's indulge me.  Of course, these kids are naturally good looking without my interference.


Adelaide


Camryn


Reese


Bryce

and just when you think your parents can not be more embarrassing........


they find a way.


I said I like blue,


how many times do I have to say it.




1 comment:

Geoff and Alayna said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I totally LOVE the picture of Geoffrey in the suspenders! He is one adorable kid. Still is. Who knew I had such good taste. :-)