Thursday, July 9, 2009

I went with these three

and their Dad on a ride through Germany and Austria. (Look closely and maybe you can see why the Utah Mormons asked if we were members on this particular day.) I came home with more questions than answers. For instance, who does the dusting in these places? And what actually went down in the torture chamber?

And if you're a muralist, then let's just say I was wondering, are there any bare walls left to paint? And was there a church on every corner? Germany puts Utah to shame.


And does every burg have a fort? Well, probably only the ones left standing. I'll try to break it down, the highlights of the vacation, that is, next time.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Cool scenery. Did you have a great time with the kids?

I sometimes wish our church buildings were a little less generic...but then again, it's hard enough to get kids to pay attention to the talks as it is...

Pam said...

How cool is that!! Lucky!!

m_perfect said...

Guten tags, guten tags. I wish you had taken me. I would have appreciated the murals more ;)

grtownsend said...

of course every burg has a fort. After all, that is what the word burg means.