Sunday, August 2, 2009

Where was I?

Well, I wasn't finished with Germany when I was whisked away to WA for a week and then Bear Lake for another. I have not one picture from WA because no one wants to see me scrubbing toilets and vacuuming my bug collection. When my life movie is premiered however, that will basically be the story line. My baby girl accompanied me and then I came across this photo from this past week and okay, what happened here?

We spent four days on this beach with 40 members of Lonny's family working on a tan between eating, boating, eating, wakeboarding, eating, tubing, eating and waverunning. Was there a prize for whoever gained the most while family reunioning?


I hardly have any pictures, but here are my AZ nieces, Kristen, Jen, and Danielle and is that you Dan under the towel?

My daughter, Jenny with her kiddos, Kirsten and Colton,

Geoff making sand castles with Colton and Bryce,

and my nephew Devin, in some proper OU attire. Remember Labor Day weekend is fast approaching, go BYU.

Geoff wakeboarding.


Jon wakeboarding.

Eric wakeboarding. And my nephew Kelly, but darn, I didn't get a picture of him upside down.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

m_perfect said...

Busy life you lead my dear! Great perspectives on the WB pics.