Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bowling 101

I don't normally consider bowling a spectator sport but all three boys are at BYU and they have been taking a class together this semester. (I guess Quantum Physics was full.) I had to make the trek to Provo just to see it for myself.


Look at that technique Geoff. Wait, look at all those orange bowling balls. What is wrong with them?


There was also an extraordinary amount of time watching the boys play Wii Golf when the brother from the other mother drove in to town. Jon had gone skiing over the weekend. Emily and Jon hiked the Y. The annual Turkey Bowl was a family only event. Lonny and I walked past all the apartments we once called home in Provo. Just kidding. That would have taken all day. We needed the exercise though,since the rest of our vacation was spent eating out at all our favorites like Five Guys, In and Out, Cafe Rio, and Brick Oven (those Provoans sure no how to eat).




And who knew Cosmo also eats at Brick Oven after going to the BYU football game? I can't wait to tell you about my new favorite (or least favorite, I haven't decided yet) Provo restaurant.

And don't forget Thanksgiving dinner where we stuffed ourselves and yeah Geoff, you give me the pose and I run with it. At least Kirsten thought you were amusing.



Good thing we finished up with a round of "real" golf.


Nobody wants to play with me again. I made three hole-in-ones. I was just making up for the time I got a twelve or some similar number.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Miranda Townsend said...

I love the one with Lonny and Bryce in 5 Guys and the one of Bryce and Colton at the top! Also...thanks for hooking Bryce COMPLETELY on golf!!! We decided to get him a golf set for Christmas and to take him miniature golfing like once a week...he LOVES it!!! It's so fun to see your kid get so excited and LOVE something so much!