Thursday, August 11, 2011

Something smells. . . . .


probably all these fish. Or maybe that summer has already ended for this little girl.

School started August 11th. I know I can't believe it either.

Thank goodness there was still time to pet the sharks and the stingrays,

and this video game. Can you see Kirsten on the screen? She's feeding the sharks.

This little guy hasn't heard of camo.

There is no way I'd go in a shark cage. I am of the "Jaws" generation.

Actual size? I am not that interested in checking it out. I'll take their word for it.

Kirsten and Emily feeding the turtles.

Emily was making friends that day.

All the turtles liked her.

I prefer the toads this way. In the tank.

This photo is so deceiving. These guys are five feet long and swim in Oklahoma lakes. Ewww. I prefer then in the tank as well.

Does Reasor's have their own fishing fleet?

I know what you're thinking. . . . . .what's for dinner?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Jaw's generation...didn't we see that together?

OKTownsends said...

Yes, and it didn't help that you screamed when the guys face appeared in the window. And what were we doing in the front row? It was obviously "safer" back a few rows. I think we went to the beach the next day though. My kids can not believe I thought that movie was scary.