Thursday, August 4, 2011

Summer Lovin'

had me a blast.

Grandma Townsend and Camryn.

Max and Jenny.

Kirsten and Camryn.

Bryce and Uncle Karl.

Kirsten and Jon.

Colton, Kirsten, Camryn, Max and Bryce.

Max, Michael, Bryce, Ashley, Camryn, Emily, and Kirsten.

Papa and Camryn.

Max.


Cousins, minus three missionaries and the Hendricks boys:(

Jenny and Colton.

Emily and Camryn. and Nathan.

Camryn and Emily.

Geoff, Emily, Jenny and Justin.
Miranda took this picture.
My pictures of my children I take myself look like this.

We were spending the week with the Townsend Family in this old Laketown store.

Lets pray it all works out.

No problem.

All is well


as long as we get our milkshakes

and matching mustaches.

Beautiful summer.

Cool people.

Fun times.

We should do it again.



No comments: