Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Townsend and Sons Demolition Services.


Do you need something torn down, demolished, or deconstructed? I can get someone right over to get this done quickly and efficiently.

When I heard they were tearing down the Deseret Towers, the very same dorms Justin inhabited his freshmen year at BYU, I nodded to myself and agreed it was inevitable. Might as well take it down on purpose. And of course Justin's room was one of the first to meet the wrecking ball because building "V" had already barely endured the punishment of my son and his hallmates. When BYU decided to sell their old bowling equipment and had the guts to sell it to their own on-campus housed freshmen what were they thinking? The boys now had bowling pins, they had bowling balls and they had the hallway of building "V." A bowling alley was born.

Eric, no slacker in the if it can be broke I can do it department, had his own incident this weekend. I remain uninformed of the minute details by my own preference to remain in the dark and because Eric's legal counsel wasn't prepared to set up the deposition at present time. All I know is the front door doesn't appear to stick any longer. In the future and upon hearing of any apartment burned to the ground in the greater Provo area I may point my finger at Geoff. I am sure he wouldn't want to be left out of the family enterprise.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I'll bet my boys could give them a run for their money.

m_perfect said...

I volunteer the remuddled mess I just moved into...if not the whole house maybe just the bathroom?!

OKTownsends said...

Okay, Debbie, but your guys must have one arm tied behind their back to make up for the numbers discrepancy, and Marcy, I fear you may lose a limb.