Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Anniversary, uhh Baby?


They were my babies . . . but I guess not so much anymore.
Today is
Jenny and Jon's 7th anniversary.


S e v e n t h!

Where has the time gone?
That was such a crazy day.
We drove to Dallas the night before while friends prepared the house for the Friday night open house. There apparently was not enough to do because they spent the day taking pictures of themselves in our shower, jumping on our bed, in the tub, bathing their kids in the kitchen sink, my dad with his shirt off sitting in the Miata. I should put those pictures on here but then I would fear for my life.

And Friday was
Justin and Miranda's 5th anniversary.
They were married in the Oakland, CA Temple 25 years after Lonny and I were married there. Miranda's parents were also sealed there so it was just meant to be.


Let's see 7 + 5 = 12. Twelve years of marriage and three grandchildren. It's almost as if they are related to Lonny and I. Five kids in Sixteen years. It's the quality, not quantity.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: