Saturday, May 16, 2009

Piano Recital

I have been to more piano recitals over the years than I care to relive or discuss but last night was Emily's first as a performer. She was amazing. She really was. She played the song like she knew how to play the piano. That's the objective right? The girl in the pink is her teacher. She's small, Emily's tall. The boy behind Emily is in her class at school. They didn't know they had the same piano teacher until last night. The boy behind him is a boy. Yes he is, I thought I was back in Eugene and it was still the 60's.

The picture is blurry and too bad there ain't no more because the room was cool. The recital was held at The University of Tulsa's Tyrrell Hall Auditorium. Geoff said it looked like an English Pub but how does he know?

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

m_perfect said...

Her piano teacher looks like she should be in her class too! Lucky Jenny, to get the tall gene. I have developed muscles over the years strictly from dragging ladders around.
I missed PR's the children's teacher was next door and strictly local.