Thursday, January 7, 2010

Every good boy

and girl does fine. If I had back all the time and money spent on my kids taking piano lessons. . .

I would be so fine. But then we wouldn't have had all the fine piano playing

on Christmas Eve. And we would not be able to fondly remember the time I left the house, told the kids to practice the piano only to return and have Jenny blurt out in the first five seconds that her and Justin had in fact not practiced but they had agreed to say they had, both backing each other in their false claim, which Jenny said was Justin's idea and that Justin did not forgive Jenny for at least ten years or something.



We should have had Justin phone in a song.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Justin Townsend said...

I still haven't forgiven her!!

OKTownsends said...

Ha. Look what practicing did for you. The people of Peru, ward members and your in-laws thank you.