Thursday, January 21, 2010

We've been partying

like it's 1999. Okay maybe not. Nobody in that picture looks familiar. Three weeks into the new year and this is what we have learned.

Something is delicious out on the frozen tundra.

Emily didn't have school for two days when it was cold. (no joke) Not enough snow outside so we baked them up in the house.



I love a kindle. Myself and a bazillion other gift recipients found one under the Christmas tree. All you have to do is push the small square button down on the right, and a minute later you have yourself a new book. I am on the kindle diet. I read a lot and yet I'll have less time when I have to get a part time job to pay for the habit.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Love the snowman.

Condolences on the addiction. If your husband gave you the Kindle, does that make him an enabler?

OKTownsends said...

I could blame him, it has been done before.

Kara said...

I remember those kids! :) Don't they still look the same???